Finding a new home
One of the more pressing concerns for anyone moving to a new area is where to live. In Greater Dubuque, finding a home to fit your family's needs and personality is fun and exciting. Dubuque's housing market is stable and offers a wide variety of options. Whether you are looking for a starter home, new construction, apartment complex, downtown loft apartment, town home/condo, or a stately historic home with a breathtaking view of the Mississippi River, your options are plentiful.
The Greater Dubuque area offers an exciting mix of housing options. Depending on your personal needs for space and type of housing, proximity to work or recreation, and neighborhood ambience, you can find something that fits your lifestyle. According to the US Census Bureau, the 2016 estimated median value of a owner-occupied housing unit in the Greater Dubuque area was $153,000, compared to the national average of $184,700.
With more than 200 real estate professionals in the Dubuque area, you can rest assured that your search for a house, apartment, condominium or piece of property can be accommodated by the experts in this market. Click on the links below for information on homes in the Greater Dubuque area.
Click here to learn more about the City of Dubuque Home Ownership Programs.
Residential rental units are available in traditional apartment complexes, Victorian homes renovated into multi-dwelling units, small and quaint homes, as well as large executive-style homes. Investigate modern loft-style apartments located in the heart of Historic Downtown Dubuque, one of the newest trends in housing, for an exciting work/life environment. According to the US Census Bureau, the 2016 estimated median gross rent in the Greater Dubuque area was $720, compared to the national average of $949. For more information on available rental units, contact Greater Dubuque at 563.557.9049, or click on the links below:
- Access Dubuque Apartments/condos/townhouses
- Arbor Glen Apartments - 563.582.2275
- Bon Jour Estates - 563.557.7112
- Callahan Construction - 563.588.4273
- Castleview Manor - 563.590.1367
- Cathedral Square Lofts - 563.451.3924
- Coventry Court - 563.582.5252
- Davis Place Apartments - 563.599.4077
- Dubuque Board of Realtors Rental
- Dubuque Area Rentals - 563.542.1951
- Executive Management - 563.556.1605
- Exit Realty Dubuque - 563.580.0766
- Fischer Companies - 563.583.3526
- Gallery Properties - 563.588.3310
- Gallina Company - 608.437.8300
- Genesis Two Management - 563.582.8150
- Gronen Properties - 563.557.7010
- Hillcrest Apartments - 563.556.3900
- Kennedy Manor - 563.556.5125
- Key Apartments - 563.582.0634
- Kluck Apartments - 563.556.2284
- Locators Ltd. - 563.556.1414
- Murray Bay - 815.979.9829
- Novelty Iron Works - 563.564.9284
- Penn Place Apartments - 563.556.5858
- Queck Capital Management - 563.495.7123
- Radford Road Apartments - 563.590.1708
- Re/Max Advantage Realty - 563.588.3078
- Riverworks - 563.580.9306
- Weaver Castle LLC - 608-732-2993
- Tri-County Press - 608.744.2107
- Platteville Journal - 608.348.3006
Interesting, fun and friendly communities varying in size and style can be found in the Greater Dubuque area. Whether you want to live in the center of urban action or prefer the natural serenity of the countryside, the Greater Dubuque area has communities to meet your every expectation.
Have questions about the community? Need assistance with your relocation? Planning a relocation visit to Dubuque? Contact Anna Roling, Workforce Solutions Coordinator at 563.557.9049 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.