EMPLOYER INFORMATION - Dubuque Collegiate IT Fair
Tuesday, February 25th, 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Diamond Jo Casino Harbor Room, 301 Bell Street, Dubuque, Iowa
- Employers who register will be provided a booth; please staff booths with IT professionals (may be accompanied by an HR Representative)
- The goal is for IT students to interact with IT professionals.
- IT professionals are encouraged to attend the full event to network, interact, and engage with students at the tables as well as booths.
- Employers are encouraged to bring information about their company as well as potential careers and internships
- Students will be directed to AccessDubuqueJobs.com to view open your jobs, internships, and Company Profile.
Cost: FREE for AccessDubuqueJobs.com investors or Information Technology Sector Partnership members.
New AccessDubuqueJobs investors can contact Kristin Dietzel at KristinD@greaterdubuque.org to learn about how to become an investor.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:00 - 11:45 a.m. Innovation Training Session with Creative Adventure Lab
11:45 a.m. - 12:15 p.m. Lunch, featuring professional IT panel
12:30 - 2:05 p.m. Employer booths; set up to engage students in discussions about career pathways in IT or Computer Science within your company as well as internship or career opportunities for new graduates. Focus on awareness for students of the depth of career opportunities locally.
To Register, please fill out the Google Form below. If you are unable to access the form, please contact Anna Roling, Workforce Solutions Coordinator, at 563-557-9049 or email@example.com.