Jumpstart your business with capital and incentives
The State of Iowa is known for its smart, business-friendly policies and financial incentives, and Greater Dubuque Development is happy to serve as your advocate throughout the process of exploring possible financial assistance. Iowa and Dubuque’s transparent governments are at your service. We can help you assess your situation and match you to the people who can help your business thrive.
If you would like to discuss financial assistance options, please contact Greater Dubuque Development at 563-557-9049 or by email.
- Tax Increment Financing (TIF)
- High Quality Jobs Program
- Iowa New Jobs Training Program (260E)
- New Jobs Tax Credit
- Revitalize Iowa’s Sound Economy (RISE) Program
- Research Activities Credit
- Pollution Control or Recycling Tax Exemption
- Brownfield/Grayfield Tax Credit Program
- Energy Efficiency Loan Fund
- Economic Development Administration Revolving Loan Fund
- Dubuque County Revolving Loan Fund
- Small Business Administration 504 Loan Program